It is YOUR responsibility to file an Annual report and/or Annual Accounting every year. Annual Reports are due the first business day of the month.The forms can be obtained at the bottom of this page.
All annual reports must include:
- Minor-Ward’s age and date of birth
- Minor-Ward’s current address (street, city and zip code)
- Guardian’s current address (street, city and zip code)
- Telephone number for the Guardian including area code
- Email address for the Guardian
- Ward’s status as requested on annual report form.
- Representative payee report, if applicable.
Guardian shall redact any and all personal information, such as, Social Security numbers, account numbers and medical record numbers.
The Court must receive the Annual Report and / or Annual Accounting 30 days before the court date.
You must notify the Court in writing of an address change for the Minor-Ward and/or Guardian within 14 days of the move.
You shall not remove the Minor-Ward from the Court’s Jurisdiction without the Court’s approval.
You may check your annual report due date and court dates by;
a) Circuit Court Clerk office (630) 407-8700
a) Mail a self-addressed stamped envelope with your Annual Report to:
Judge Paul Fullerton
18th Judicial Circuit
505 N County Farm Road,Courtroom 2009
Wheaton, IL 60187
Any questions that can not be answered from the website please feel free to call (630) 407-8814.