Employment Opportunity: Community/Social Services
Title: Case Manager - Part-Time
Posting No.: 1014
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Community Services
Division: Senior Services
Hours: Part-Time: Up to 20 hours weekly, Friday 12:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Salary: $20.00 per hour
There are two (2) positions open at this time.
This position will be responsible for working amongst hospitals, long-term care facilities, and clients’ homes for the Choices for Care program in the Senior Services division.
• Conducts prescreening and determination of eligibility assessments with clients
• Determines clients’ needs and eligibilities for services
• Promotes awareness of available services and assists clients with making decisions
• Develops service plans
• Provides follow-up, monitoring, and case management
• Completes all mandated paperwork with accuracy and in a timely manner
• Utilizes various computer programs for daily tasks and reports
• Performs other related duties as required
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a B.A. or a B.S. degree in social science, human services, social work, or a related field or be a RN or LPN
• One (1) year of experience in assessment or service provision
• Certain programs may allow years of experience to replace educational requirements
• Must possess and maintain in good standing, a valid Illinois Driver’s License
• Must successfully complete any required trainings and receive required certifications within the designated time frame
Applicants must possess effective interpersonal communication skills, ability to address and resolve problems, set priorities and work independently along with strong organizational and time management skills.
Applicants who are bilingual or with specific experience in Senior Citizen Services are encouraged to apply.
This position is dependent on available funding.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer