Employment Opportunity: Healthcare – Professionals/Technicians
Title: Care Center Administrator
Posting No.: 1086
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Care Center
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week, as scheduled, evenings and weekends as required
Salary: Dependent Upon Qualifications
• Provides leadership, operational guidance and overall fiscal management of an approximately 360 bed skilled nursing facility providing long term care as well as short term rehabilitative services
• Plans, directs and oversees the administrative management team within the institution to integrate operations e.g. (fiscal planning and controls, personnel, procurement, grounds and building maintenance, transportation, communication, housekeeping, dining services, and safety programs with the clinical phases of patient care)
• Continuously analyzes Departmental operations in conjunction with State and Federal regulations, evaluates the environment and equipment necessary for effective functioning, and implements operational changes as necessary
• Works in cooperation with the County Board and various Federal and State organizations in developing, planning, and executing long-range plans and institutional management policies and programs
• Develops an annual operating budget and ensures conformance with the approved budget
• Monitors and oversees a variety of funding streams including Medicare, Medicaid, grants and fundraising, and continually identifies opportunities to maximize reimbursement
• Coordinates with interdisciplinary management team in formulating and managing organizational programs and activities
• Recommends hires and promotions, directs and evaluates employment decisions for all assigned positions
• Prepares and submits reports
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration or Management
• Eight years of experience in administration at a hospital, nursing home, or related agency including five years in a management level position
• Licensure as an Illinois Nursing Home Administrator
A post offer physical is required.
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer