Employment Opportunity: Additional Opportunities
Title: Business Services Representative I
Posting No.: 1246
Closing Date: 8/23/2017
Department: Workforce Development
Hours: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: $38,495-$42,495 annually
There are currently two (2) positions open at this time.
The positions are located at 2525 Cabot Drive, Suite 302 in Lisle, IL 60532 at the workNet DuPage Career Center.
• Procure work experience opportunities and job placements for adult and youth program participants
• Develop and pursue leads on employers that are hiring in DuPage County; make cold calls, set appointments, etc.
• Communicate with employers about business services available through the DuPage Workforce Development Division including training grants, no-charge sourcing of job candidates, etc.
• Foster strong relationships with employers throughout DuPage County
• Prepare, track and maintain company information in contact management system
• Manage cases from start to finish and maintain organized notes, evaluations, etc.
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
• One year of work experience in business or economic development
• A valid Illinois Driver’s License
The preferred candidate will possess:
• Sales experience or workforce development experience
THIS IS A GRANT FUNDED POSITION
Applications for these positions accepted until 8/23/2017.
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer