From Past to Present,
Celebrating over 125 Years of Dedicated Service to DuPage County
The DuPage Convalescent Center was originally
built in 1888, when it started as a County Alms House for the indigent.
Residents of the home farmed the 217 acre parcel and had a herd of dairy
cattle. They supported themselves and provided additional food to the county
jail inmates. It wasn't until the 1930's that it became a nursing facility that
provided much needed health care to the community. It has developed into one of
the most modern, best equipped, professionally staffed, treatment and
rehabilitation centers for the chronically ill in the State of Illinois. Read More
No events for the next 90 days.